About this item.....
This oil filter fits the Honda motorcycles and quad bikes below:
- Honda CBF250 (2004-2006)
- Honda VT 125 C, C2 Shadow (1999-2008)
- Honda XL125 V Varadero (2001-2012)
- Honda XL125 V Varadero Deluxe (2011)
- Honda TRX350 (1986-1987)
- Honda TRX350 D Fourtrax Foreman (1987-1989)
- Honda TRX350 TM Fourtrax Rancher (2000-2006)
- Honda TRX350 TE Fourtrax Rancher ES (2000-2006)
- Honda TRX350 FM Fourtrax Rancher 4x4 (2000-2006)
- Honda TRX350 FE Fourtrax Rancher 4x4 ES (2000-2006)
- Honda TRX350 EX Sportrax (2002)
- Honda TRX400 FW Fourtrax Foreman (1995-2002)
- Honda TRX400 EX (1999 to 2000)
- Honda TRX400 EX Sportrax (2001-2008)
- Honda TRX420 FE Fourtrax Rancher 4x4 ES (2007-2012)
- Honda TRX420 FM Fourtrax Rancher 4x4 (2007-2012)
- Honda TRX420 FPE Fourtrax Rancher 4x4 ES (power steering - 2007-2012)
- Honda TRX420 FPM Fourtrax Rancher 4x4 (power steering - 2009-2012)
- Honda TRX420 TE Fourtrax Rancher ES (2007-2012)
- Honda TRX420 TM Fourtrax Rancher (2007-2012)
- Honda TRX450 S/SE Fourtrax Foreman (1998-2002)
- Honda TRX450 FM Fourtrax Foreman (2003)
- Honda TRX450 FM Fourtrax Foreman S (2003-2004)
- Honda TRX450 FE Fourtrax Foreman ES (2003-2004)
- Honda TRX500 FE Fourtrax Foreman 4x4 ES (2005-2012)
- Honda TRX500 FM Fourtrax Foreman 4x4 (2005-2012)
- Honda TRX500 FPE Fourtrax Foreman 4x4 ES (power steering - 2007-2012)
- Honda TRX420 FPM Fourtrax Foreman 4x4 ES (power steering - 2008-2012)
- Honda TRX420 TM Fourtrax Foreman (power steering - 2005-2006)
Filtrex heavy duty Hi-Flow filters are supplied to major original equipment manufacturers worldwide and meet all current Japanese industry standards
Filtrex oil filters have been developed in conjunction with and are used by leading motorcycle race teams in FIM World MX1/2 championships, as well as the British Superbike Championship
Filtrex oil filters offer high performance filtration whilst guaranteeing optimum flow rates and oil pressures.
All paper oil filters feature a unique all-round mesh casing which increases oil filter stability and rigidity over standard filters. Equivalent part numbers for this filter:
Part number: OIF029
Hiflo equivalent: HF113
Champion equivalent: X301
Vesrah equivalent: SF-1005
K and N equivalent: KN-113
OEM equivalent part numbers: Honda - 15412HM5A10 Filtrex OIF029 oil filter benefits:
Select your oil filter by motorcycle or scooter.....
- Meets all current Japanese oil filter industry standards
- Ensures high performance filtration
- Mesh outer casing helps protect the filter and improve rigidity
- Protected by a hard wearing and durable outer case
- Developed and tested with FIM MX1, MX2 and BSB championship teams
Postage price for this item:
£2.95 (orders up to 950g)
Free delivery on orders over £60 (excluding post)
We can also deliver parts to Europe and some other countries Ask Us Here!
This item weighs 0.15 kg
Delivery restrictions for items over 1kg may apply to some UK outer areas (Northern Ireland, Scottish outer areas, Isles of Wight, Man etc). More info...
Questions and answers about this item....
You can ask a question about this item Here
No questions have been asked about this item yet.....
You can write your own review for this item Here
No reviews for this item yet.....
Buying and return info...
Can you return this item for an exchange or refund?
Yes, you can return this item up to 30 days after it has been delivered for a refund or exchange. More info...How can you pay for this item?
You can pay by credit/debit card, Paypal or postal order.
Just hit the Add to Basket button above, then hit the Checkout button at the top/right of this page.
Is this website safe to make payments through?
Yes, we use a secure payment provider called Sagepay
to safely and securely process card payments and we also accept Paypal
Our checkout is secured and encrypted by a company called Globalsign
to make sure your details are submitted safely and securely and we are regularly tested for security risks by a company called Security Metrics
. More info...
Who are Whitedogbikes?
White Dog Motorcycle Accessories are a small mail order motorcycle parts business based in Halesworth, Suffolk (on the east coast of the UK).
We have been selling motorbike and scooter parts and accessories since 2003. More info...
Do we have a shop you can visit?
Yes, our address is:
You can also find our address and a map on our Location Page
How can you contact us if you have a question?
You can contact us using the details below (please note, if you are asking technical, measurement or fitment type questions please email as it gives us a chance to research our answer so we can give you the correct info):
You can also email us on our contact us page
How much is postage on this item?
Postage for this item is: £2.95 (orders up to 950g)
Free delivery on orders over £60 (excluding post)
Do you have this item in stock?
Normally sent same day if ordered before 12pm (Mon to Fri only).
Usually delivered in 1-3 working days. More info....